Your Plan B
IRS PUB: 587 Business use of your home
Other Items You May Find Useful
Publication 583, Starting a Business and Keeping Records
Congrats in advance on learning about starting your home-based business!
You’re about to unlock over 100 Tax deductions that an employees don’t have access to.
The Top 5 are powerful! See for yourself.
- Business use of your home
- Business use of personal vehicle
- Hire your children into your business (ages 7 to 17)
- Deduct 100% of your out of pocket Health-Care-Cost
- Business Travel and Entertainment is deductible
The BIG ONE is the fact that Network Marketers, Multi-Level Marketing, or Direct Sales can also deduct many expenses from their homes and daily lives. If any and all of these expenses contribute to the INTENTION OF MAKING A PROFIT, or the success of your home-based business, then they are fully tax deductible!
For more info on available opportunities, http://bit.ly/2oWuWCz